As a credit union member, you get to help select the board and supervisory committee members who make the big decisions! You can also serve as one of these leaders of your credit union!!
At our Annual Meeting in June 2022, our members will select the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee candidates who will guide the future of Explorers Credit Union.
Our Explorers CU Board of Directors:
– Supervise the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
– Help direct strategic planning
– Represent the wishes of our members
Our Explorers CU Supervisory Committee:
– Act as guardians of member interests and rights
– Ensure appropriate record and policy checks are conducted
– Review audit findings and follow-up corrections
Currently, there are two (2) positions on the Board of Directors [3 year term] and two (2) positions on the Supervisory Committee [1 year term] that will be selected in 2022.
If you are interested in being a candidate for either of these positions, please view the position description and complete the application form on our website by clicking the link.
Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2022.
Published on: January 7, 2022