Be a part of something amazing.
Our Branch Manager would join a group of talented people who help drive innovation, embrace change, celebrate their communities, are driven by earning the trust of others while being accountable to our members to guide them on the path to a bright financial future.
This position draws on experience and understanding to foster collaboration, teamwork, inspire optimism and consistent service to drive measurable results.
- Associate’s Degree, Trade/Technical School diploma or equivalent experience
- Two years financial services experience including supervisory experience and proven leadership
- Supervises branch staff (up to 5 employees) that includes training, scheduling, motivating, coaching, evaluating and retaining to achieve superior service
- Lending experience preferred
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Ability to operate related computer applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other managers, functions, and departments to work as a team
- Self-directed while displaying initiative and prudent decision-making skills
- Availability to work various hours and locations as needed
- Dedicated to community involvement with wiliness to serve on a local board or committee
Hours: Generally a 40 hours work week with various shifts.
Services Center FCU hires the best people and we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better. Our comprehensive benefit program includes:
- Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Holiday pay
- Awesome coworkers ?
Services Center Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.