Provide excellent member service by performing all member service related transactions per SCFCU policies and procedures. Answer member questions regarding operations, products, and services that meet member needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide quality service to all members.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of all SCFCU policies and procedures related to operations.
- Develop member relationships through quality service and cross-selling products/services to meet member needs.
- Handle financial transactions efficiently and correctly, while practicing good judgment and seeking approval on transactions exceeding assigned levels of authority.
- Perform maintenance to member accounts.
- Reporting suspicious activity such as debit card alerts, fraud alerts, Cams alerts, CTRs, and SARs.
- Other duties may be required and assigned by the supervisor
Understanding of teller operations, procedures, products, and services offered by financial institutions preferred.
Satisfactory computer and math skills required.
Effective verbal and written communication skills, cross-selling, decision making, and ability to handle situations. Ability to handle money. Ability to operate computer and business equipment. Professional appearance, dress, and attitude.
High school diploma or GED.
This job requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and using a computer. This job may require occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.