Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members in person, via phone, and through the mail, including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers’ checks and money orders. Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs a broad variety of member services functions including but not limited to opening and closing accounts, renewing and redeeming certificates, and assisting members with bookkeeping and checking account problems. Complies with Bank Secrecy Act. Identify transactions that need to be logged and that need to be recommended for CTRs and SARs. Answers members’ questions regarding Credit Union services provided and performs a variety of account maintenance duties including but not limited to address and name changes. Actively cross-sells Credit Union services such as E-Statements, Online Banking, Audio-Response, and other services. Performs specific assigned side-jobs including running proof, filing, processing paperwork and various other clerical functions, and assists other MSR’s with duties as required. Serves members promptly and professionally.
- Primary Focus on Member Service/ Member Experience
- Performing Member transactions/Assisting Members
- May be trained on Opening/Closing Member Accounts including Safe Deposit Boxes
- Work Drive Through as needed
- Debit Card Disputes, Ordering, and Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Works Debit Card Alerts, Fraud Alerts, Cams Alerts
- May be trained to Run Proof
- Perform maintenance to accounts including Address Corrections, Stop Pays
- Knowledgeable on Products and Services
- Member Verifications of Deposit
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Knowledge of Teller operations and procedures. Basic understanding of Credit Union operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude
- Excellent Math skills
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including calculator, typewriter, copy machine, coin machine, and telephone.
- Good Typing skills.
- Ability to handle a large quantity of money and balance a cash drawer daily
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Physical surroundings: Teller line/Drive up window/Computer equipment
Physical Effort: Significant amount of time standing. Frequent typing and using a computer mouse etc. May require some lifting up to 50lbs for coin bags etc. Reasonable accommodations may be made. Inform your supervisor if you require assistance.
Domestic/International Travel: As needed.
|The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. Services Center FCU, reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.|
Services Center Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.