We understand the importance of saving at an early age. That’s why we will match up to $10 every calendar year for members under 10-years old. Every bit helps. Start growing their savings, today.
How it works:
- Child must have a Share Account
- Pick up an SCFCU piggy bank at any branch location
- Add loose change or allowance money into the piggy bank
- Once it is full, use our coin counting machine
- Deposit the funds into the child’s Share Account
- We will match up to $10 every calendar year up to the age of 10
What you need to open a youth account:
- Child’s Social Security Number
- $10 minimum deposit & balance
- Meet field of membership requirements
It’s a Money Thing
Educating children about money doesn’t need to be boring. Bite-sized cartoon episodes are the new way to teach personal finance.