As the world continues to be impacted by the global spread of COVID-19, we want to assure you that Explorers Credit Union will continue operations and is here to serve your financial needs. During this rapidly evolving situation, our main priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and member-owners.
As of today, there are no reported cases of the virus at Explorers Credit Union. Our branches, operational support teams, and remote channels remain open to serve you without interruption. In addition to meeting your in-branch, online, and mobile banking needs, Explorers Credit Union is well prepared to help you without interruption in service. As a reminder, you can utilize the following services:
- Use online banking and the Explorers CU mobile app to check balances, make payments, transfer funds, or deposit checks. If you haven’t registered yet, we encourage you to create your account today. If you are having trouble with access, please call us at 800.491.4309.
- You can take care of most of your cash needs via our extensive ATM network. Please take the time now to note the locations most convenient to you.
We encourage members and staff to take precautions to protect their health and avoid contracting the disease. With this in mind, Explorers Credit Union is utilizing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to ensure we are helping our employees and members by providing accurate information about the public health threat posed by the virus. We can each take steps to help slow the spread of disease, including:
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- When possible, avoid shaking hands.
- Use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we’re here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our members and community as needs arise. Please continue to check your emails from us and visit ExplorersCU.com for regular updates and to submit your questions online. For additional information about COVID-19, you can find the latest report from the CDC or your local health department website. For Explorers Credit Union related updates, please visit Explorers CU.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Explorers Credit Union. Please know we are thinking of you and your families and will support you through these challenging times.