Our thoughts and hearts go out to those people around the world and here at home impacted by COVID-19.
With guidance of public health officials and government agencies, we have made the decision to open our lobby by appointment only effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 until further notice. The health of our employees and members must come first.
During this time, Explorers Credit Union is well prepared to help you without interruption in service and ensure that your financial needs are met. As a reminder, you can utilize the following services:
- All branch drive up lanes will remain open in Springfield and Yankton
- Our Parkston Branch will operate by appointment only and check Night Drop items frequently
- Use online banking and the Explorers CU mobile app to check balances, make payments, transfer funds, or deposit checks. If you haven’t registered yet, we encourage you to create your online account today. If you are having trouble with access, please call us at 800.491.4309.
- You can take care of most of your cash needs via our extensive ATM network. Please take the time now to note the locations most convenient to you.
- For account balances, ACH or direct deposit notifications, you can use our Text banking option, and
- You can also take advantage of CU Talk by calling 605.665.4309 and pressing Option 4.
Although we recognize the days ahead will be challenging, we will remain true to the very heart of our purpose – financial empowerment for everyone while remaining passionate about people.
We encourage members and staff to take precautions to protect their health. With this in mind, Explorers Credit Union is utilizing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to ensure we are helping our employees and members by providing accurate information about the public health threat posed by the virus. We can each take steps to help slow the spread of disease, including:
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- When possible, avoid shaking hands.
- Use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, we’re here to help. Members of our team are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures to support our members and community as needs arise. Please continue to check your emails from us and visit ExplorersCU.com for regular updates and to submit your questions online. For additional information about COVID-19, you can find the latest report from the CDC or your local health department website. For Explorers Credit Union related updates, please visit Explorers CU.
Let’s stay connected and strong together.